Thursday, April 26, 2007
Promiscuity Turned Tragedy
It’s hard to explain what’s happening to me right now. I’m dealing with my thesis and of course my social life destroyer also known as an aspect of one’s life which includes emotions, feelings and more often than not, romance. I know it sounds really cheesy when I talk about my love life, but I terribly need an outlet when it comes to dealing with it. I’m aware I have good friends who can stay the night just listening to my sentiments, but I know they also get tired and I don’t want them getting tired of me. That’s why I’m writing this piece of crap which I hate to say is part of everyone’s life and now part of mine which unfortunately is viral and contagious.

Okay. I hate to start typing this, but I’m gonna do it anyway… Remember this special someone I’m talking to every night? There seems to be a problem. He’s got a partner and he’s just told me. At first, I was really appalled, but it came to my mind that I can do nothing about that especially when he told me he’s been with that person for almost two years and a half. That’s a lil tough to beat!

Now, this is the part where I should say, “Well, that’s life”.

 
posted by Hans at 6:03 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey, don't fell bad about that. Lets just put it this way, you came in to his life two and a half years late and the other guys came two and a half years earlier. Follow your instinct! Go for the gold! Its meeeeh!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey, don't fell bad about that. Lets just put it this way, you came in to his life two and a half years late and the other guy came two and a half years earlier. Follow your instinct! Go for the gold! Its meeeeh!