Monday, October 22, 2007
Broom Broom: MAARTE KA!

Joe and I heard mass yesterday and since he wasn’t able to bring his car, we rode the most convenient vehicle…the tricycle! This one’s really bizarre. Yes, when I’m in a bar, it’s totally acceptable for my number to be asked.

I don’t want to sound rude, but it’s hard to imagine that a tricycle driver asked my number. (I’m so bad!) When I wasn’t able to understand what he was saying, he reiterated it. He said, “Pwede ba makuha number mo?” After three seconds it sank in. Of course, I was shocked! The innate reflex was uttering a big NO!

I know I’m so bad, but what can I do? I was stunned!

 
posted by Hans at 12:42 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    naks naman...gwapo ba? cguro kung pogi ibibigay ko...

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Hans

    hindi ko mashado nakita madilim kase eh. pero maputi sya! hehehe ;*

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh the possibilities! hehe i such dirty mind...

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Hans

    hmm... ;*