Monday, January 21, 2008
XOXO

I have lots of free time today. I woke up at around 11am since I was really captivated by the elite-slash-horny-slash-hot-slash-princely boys of the prevalently talked about series, Gossip Girl. It’s been two months since I replaced work with watching tons of series that’s why I continuously watched Gossip Girl until 2:30am.

I was responsible for cooking lunch today, but my very considerate father didn’t bother suspending my deepest slumber. I don’t want to brag about cooking, but when it comes to that area, I really am good. I don’t know, but I’ve these hands made for mixing ingredients with a hint of love and turning them into an actually marvelous piece of food.

Anyhoo, I won’t be hooked with this series if not for:

1. Chace Crawford aka Nate Archibald


photo credit: http://www.cwtv.com


2. Penn Badgley aka Dan Humphrey


photo credit: http://www.cwtv.com


3. Ed Westwick aka Chuch Bass


photo credit: http://www.cwtv.com


It’s definitely enticing to imagine sexual things with these three gorgeous lads who completed the cast of Gossip Girl.

Well, commending the acting prowess of the girls of the show doesn’t really hurt at all. Aside from pairing my fantasies with the elite NY girls' lives, I also picture myself being paired with one of the boys!

I have to go and prepare for a thesis meeting. It’s 6:23pm, imagine what kind of meeting this would be.

I know you love me! XOXO, Gossip girl! ;*
 
posted by Hans at 5:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: