Wednesday, March 30, 2005

At long last, I’ve swum the pool again! T’was years ago, I was only 14 or 15 that time, I think, when I went swimming in a pool full of chlorine. That time, I went swimming with my family, but this time it was my friends and I who rented a hotel in Villa Christina. It really feels good when you go swimming with your friends. At first, I was really not sure if I was going to enjoy my outing because out of ten in my group of friends, only three were sure to join I was one of those three. Though, in those ten people in the group of friends I have, four are the closest to me. Meaning, even though the other five people in the group weren’t able to come, I will surely enjoy the outing since the two in the four closest friends of mine will join, namely Adrianne and Joe.

Anyway, the outing turned out really fantastic! We came at the hotel at around 5 in the afternoon. I was really ecstatic since I was with my close friends in a very beautiful hotel. The hotel is overlooking Manila! What a great view our room has! We had a very pleasant time in the resort. But when the time came that we’re all sleepy, paranoia struck Adrianne’s mind. He recalled what happened to his trip to Baguio, it was really horrible since he’s lost almost a hundred thousand because the transient they rented was robbed during their stay. And because of that recollection both Joe and I really freaked out. We thought many unbelievable things that might happen to us that night. I was really exhausted that time that’s why I was the first to fall asleep. Though we slept a little late, we really enjoyed the night. The next day, we woke up an hour and a half before we check out the hotel that’s why we ate our lunch and rushed ourselves in the bathroom to change for our swimming attire. After swimming, we head to our hotel for us to ready ourselves to depart. We really enjoyed our 2-day vacation in the Villa Christina Hotel. I’m really looking forward for another outing since summer has only begun.

 
posted by Hans at 1:26 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cool! Ako di ako nakapagswimming. Kaloka.