Sunday, January 01, 2006
New Year, New Me!? Ugh!, Coño Resolutions, Photos Galore!

New Year, New Me!? Ugh!

Here comes two thousand and six! I hope this year would be one of the best years of my life. I had my highs and super lows last year. Hopefully, this year, there won’t be any lows. The idea would be like me liking to pretend that I would be able to love both sexes. Nangish ba ito? Eeew! Super eeew!

New year, new me? Uhm…that would be very hard. A 180 degree change from a very not-so-good me to a very so-loving-and-caring me would be difficult. What more sacrifice I’ll give if I turn 360 degrees of my personality!? That’s a total insanity! Maybe a 90 degree turn would be better.

Coño Resolutions

My resolutions aren’t furnished yet. At least I have the thought of it.

My New Year resolution number:

  1. I will not be so mataray na. I will always try a friendly approach. Parang always making pa-sweet when I’m going to ask a favour. Like Mao, always making pa-shweet with the boysh kaya he’s got a lot of boylets. Hihihi!

  1. I will study hard na. I don’t want to make bagsak bagsak na of my programming subjects. It’s so hard to earn passing grades noh! I think this was one of my resolutions the year before last year. Pero basta, I’ll gawa this resolution ulit.

  1. I will make ipon ipon na. Before kase I always make bili bili of unnecessary things eh. Pero now, I’ll really save purra sa greater things.

  1. I will not make tukso of displeasing-to-the-eye people. Well, I will lessen na lng. It’s kinda hard kase to eradicate that part of my personality eh. Lalo na when you’re used to it na. Pero I’m scared rin naman of Karma. Kaya I’ll make pa-shweet na lang of my tukso.

  1. I will be so sensitive na. I feel kashe na I’m super unresponsive of other people’s feelings eh. Kashe naman I’m a super happy-go-lucky person eh. I try to befriend so daming people. Diba that’s so tama naman?

Well, that would be my unfinished New Year’s resolution. I hope I can gawa that this year. Hahaha! <3

Photos Galore!

I think I had a lot of photos taken this New Year’s Eve. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Happy New Year to one and all!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 
posted by Hans at 7:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: