Saturday, June 16, 2007
pros and cons of being a bakala!
I have never questioned myself whether or not I’m gonna be straight or gay. Of course I don’t want to be straight. I don’t want to leave the tres marias! My sisters errrm my brothers and I are history!

Ever since I was a little boy, I always imagined myself wearing a pretty long black dress. And sometimes when I’m home alone, I try scouring my mom’s closet and try on her high hills. I walk back and forth making the whole house a huge runway.

I had my first guy crush when I was in first grade. Nakikipag habulan ako sa crush ko. Usually, I tease him and when he’s already pissed, he tends to run after me. And when he catches me, he squeezes my body by hugging me really tight. Syempre super happy ako about that! I intentionally do that everyday just for the opportunity of him hugging me. Edi baklang bakla!

Anyway, enough about my siblings and me. Let’s talk about pros and cons of being gay.

PROS


  • You always look good in public.
  • You are a happy person.
  • You’re good in impersonating.
  • You always try to be on top.
  • You can always be a peppermint whenever you want to.
  • You can always dress like a girl.
  • You can always flirt with anyone.
  • You are straightforward!
  • You don’t have to prove anything.
  • Debating is your forte!
  • You are good in pretending.
  • They always think that you’re never out of money.
  • You’re ambitious.
  • Many guys are coming out of the closet.
  • You are ever creative.
  • You can utter 50 words a second.
  • You’re a pessimist.


CONS

  • You are always heartbroken. If not always, most of the time!
  • You are never satisfied.
  • You can’t marry and have conjugal rights.
  • People don’t acknowledge your contribution to the society.
  • You have to establish something to be accepted in the society.
  • It’ll be hard for you to adopt.
  • You are weak when it comes to hot men.
  • You’re always abused by them.
  • It’s never easy to admit you’re gay.
  • Aging is the most critical part of your life.
  • You’ll forever shave all the sumpa!
  • You are fickle minded most of the time.
  • You can never compete with girls. You’ll forever be a bakala!

 
posted by Hans at 10:10 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    whatever PROS & CONS of being a gay!! i think it really doesnt matter as long as u r not hurting anybody & u dont let urself hurt by others just go on & ENJOY LIFE!!! go go go!!!


    Live Life far from people's shadow!!!

    SHINE GORGEOUS!!!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i will, hunny! thanks! ;*