Wednesday, May 25, 2005
When is Prince Charming coming?

“Hay nako... Hindi na dadating si Mr. Perfect and si Mr. Right s’yo. Don't worry, sa’min din!!!” said Joe.

The ever wishful and submissive Carl has spoken his side, “Hay nako, akala mo lang ‘yan. Every person has his/her soul mate. We just haven’t found ours!”

I was a little confused. I said to myself, “Hindi na nga ba talaga s’ya darating?”

The three of us had a very wonderful night. It was May 21. It was a Saturday! Yes, a Saturday. And we haven’t planned of going to the mall and dancing in a bar since the group is not complete. Who else is missing? Mao is missing! He’s always missing in action! Grrr! Ü Anyway, we just intended to stay at my place and converse the whole time. We enjoyed ourselves with a home delivered food from Wendy’s. It was one of the best nights with my friends as I may say. After eating, we then talked until the dawn came. The whole time, we were talking of our typical guy. We even imagined ourselves having our boyfriends beside us. It may sound really pathetic, but we did it.

How about naming my international celebrity crush…?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who’s not going to fall for JUDE LAW! I really admire him! He’s acted very well in his movies especially in Closer.

How about my local crush…?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yep, he’s a vocalist from a very nice band. He’s Yael! Although I haven’t gone to their band gigs, that I know someday I will, they’re still my favourite band. And Yael’s still my favourite lead singer. Love You Yael! Hahahaha! Ü

These people are the Princes of my life… I really hate saying the line since it’s really clichéd, but it’s true.

I know I wouldn’t have them, at least in my dreams I could! I’ll just sleep my way to be with them! weirdO! Hahaha! ☼Ü☼

 
posted by Hans at 2:25 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, you never know.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ei..hansie...

    we'll never know if he's your price charming

    but...

    if he's the right person..

    he will come
    "dadating at dadating cya"

    u'll never expect for someone at the right time and at the right place...

    until one person will come..
    and u'll say
    "cya na nga"

    never mind the looks, what is important is for you to be happy and be satisfied through the rest of your life...naks!

    lotsoflove...