Saturday, March 11, 2006
Yehey! Pasado ako!
OMG! I passed my programming subject without worrying for days, weeks, even months! However, I can’t still celebrate since I have things to settle with my DB & IT Project subject. How I wish, I’ll also be able to pass those subjects. I’m soooo worried about them.

Another thing I’m worrying about is my OJT. I can’t decide where to apply. I have two options. One is a company that isn’t deep-rooted; however, if I choose this company, I’ll be able to do what I really want to do. I’ll be designing flyers and I’ll be making presentations. The other company that I’ll be applying for is suuuuuper entrenched, but I’m not sure what training I’ll be having there. There might be programming which I tremendously despise!

I can’t decide! People, help me! Paaaalease! <3

 
posted by Hans at 2:37 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    talking from experience here as i've been in the IT field for years. just choose a job where you can do what you love to do. as confucious said, if you do that, you won't have to work a day in your life :)

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i've decided to take the first option ;)